Latest

Wednesday 3 May 2017

SAP JCO Jar Files | sapjco.jar


Question:- 

I want to integrate my application to SAP system, I have got some errors bcoz of missing jco class files, my SAP Adapter package partially loaded due to missing jars.. Pls give me the link to get all the required jars for 64-bit machine. I am trying to connect SAP from webMethods tool. Right now, i don't have contact details to get in touch with my sap team members to get the jars from them since they might have the access privilege to download that jars from SAP site.

How do i get the jar files?

Ans:- Download the necessary jco.zip file from service marketplace and extract in a file say /JCo

You require the following files :
1. sapjco.jar
2. librfc32.dll
3. sapjcorfc.dll
Copy the file librfc32.dll from your JCo main directory to C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32
you need to register the librfc32.dll file on you system(to be on the safer side).
Further you need to import the jar library in your project libraries.
Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment